Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Favorite movies

Today I would like to write about my favorite movie. I like watching movies, and I have some favorite movies, for example, TOY STORY, Monsters Inc., Monsters University, Finding Nemo, Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea, and etc... Especially, I like Pixer's movies very much. When I watched the movie, I was so exciting. Their movies, for example, TOY STORY are so exciting and have dreams, for example, after watching TOY STORY, I thought I would like to deal with my things around me. I like movies which have dreams and messages. It's good for children to watch those movies I think. After watching Finding Nemo, I thought I couldn't eat fish from now on but I ate it sometimes so I have to gratitude fish. After watching Monster Inc. and Monsters University, I thought Monsters may come my room to threaten or make me laugh in midnight. Uh, I’m a fancy girl. haha

155 words

No comments:

Post a Comment