Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Favorite Dishes

Today I would like to write about my favorite dishes. I have a lot of favorite dishes, for example, noodles, deep-fried chicken, salted cod roe spiced with red pepper with rice and so on. You know, I really love noodles, for example, udon, Japanese vermicelli and pasta. In summer, I often eat noodles for lunch, of course, I eat it for dinner. In the hot day, cold noodles make us refresh, and I love it. Sometimes, my family goes to eat for dinner. We often go to sushi bar, which is known as Kurazushi. Have you heard the name? The restaurant gives us various kind of sushi. In addition it, they are very cheap and delicious. My ground father and mother like sushi too, so we bought sushi for them for New Year's day. Delicious dishes are great I think. They make us happy; of course they make me happy.


150 words

No comments:

Post a Comment