Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Essay 2-02a: My Favorite Place

I would like to write about my favorite place. My favorite place is super public bath, which is known as suisyun. Do you know this name? Have you ever heard this name? Today, let me introduce about this place. If you became to want to go there, please check this homepage too. I'm going to add homepage address, so you can click and see it.

There is near a shopping mall in Mashiki, Kumamoto. I live in near the Kumamoto Castle, you know, and it takes about 40 minutes from my house. I hardly go there because it is too far for me. However, I have a lot of time and I think I want to go there. There are hot springs and shopping mall there. You can enjoy both. It's good I think. In the shopping mall, there are various kinds of cloths shops, restaurants and cafes. There is the theater, and we can watch movies. We can do anything, and it's good I think.

Suisyun has the first floor and the second floor. In the first floor, there are reception desk, restaurant, massage room and many kinds of hot springs. After arriving, we put our shoes in shoe box and lock. And then, go to the reception desk and order today's menu. We have to safekeeping key of shoe box. After that, I often go to bathroom and take hot springs. Sometimes I have delicious food at the restaurant. The other day, I went to massage room and I had a very relaxing time. There are many places in the first floor.

 In the second floor, there are bedrock, relaxing room and sports gym. I haven't visited sports gym, but I want to go there someday. I often go bedrock. suisyun's bedrock is the biggest while I know it. In suisyun, there are many comics and magazines. We can take bedrock while reading magazines but we can't bring in comics there. In relaxing room, there are many sofas for one person. I often sit down and enjoy reading. I like the time.

Six months ago, I finally got driver's license and can go there by myself. The other day, I went there with my mother and had a relax time there. I often go there with my mother and my sister. Sometimes I go there by myself. My friends like hot springs too. And then, we planed to go there during the summer vacation but I couldn't there. So I want to go there with them in the near future. Winter comes. In winter, hot springs are good for health. I'm looking forward to going there with my friends.

In there, I often enjoy having delicious foods, hot springs and bedrock while reading. I like to relax, so suisyun is the best for me. If you became interested in, click there. I add photo that the other day I ate it at suisyun. Suisyun is far from my house but there is a good place like suisyun near my house. Next time, I will write about it. Don't miss it!

[512 words]

12 comments:

  1. I like it too. Where do you want to go a spa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment.
      Let's go there in the near future!
      I like soda water spa the best. How about??

      Delete
  2. I have gone the bedrock. It makes me refresh so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment.
      Surely it makes us refresh ^^

      Delete
  3. Your essay is easy to read. When did you know about suisyun? I like hot spring, I think suisyun is good place too. I think you need to use more catcher title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment and advice.
      I knew about suisyun when I was a high school student.
      My friend taught me.
      I'll retitle this essay!

      Delete
  4. I like hot spring too! I have not been to there so I want to go to there some day. Please tell me more information of suisyun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really recommend you suisyun.
      If you have free time, let's go there together someday!
      I'm sure you become to love suisyun!

      Delete
  5. I think This is good essay. Do your house walk about 40 minutes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment.
      No, it takes about 40 minutes from my house to suisyun by car!

      Delete
  6. I want to go there the best now!! I'm looking for your next post!! Is it difficult to the way to go there by car?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment.
      Suisyun is best!!
      No, I often go to suisyun by car but I think too far.

      Delete