Saturday, October 19, 2013

Favorite Sport To Watch

Today I would like to write about my favorite sport to watch. It is baseball, especially high school baseball games. You know, when I was a junior high school and a high school student, I joined the brass band club and played the tenor saxophone every day. When I was a high school student, I and my peers cheered our old high school baseball team every summer. When I was a first-grade in high school, my seniors were all busy for brass band contest. So only first grade members cheered our old high school baseball team. There were no 20 members. Playing performance with many people is better, but we had no choice. I and my peers did our best, and our old high school baseball team won through to the third round. So our seniors finished their contest and we cheered together. It was a lot of fun. Since then, I like to watch baseball games very much.

159 words

No comments:

Post a Comment