Friday, October 11, 2013

Favorite TV shows

I would like to write about my favorite TV shows. I have some favorite TV shows, for example, Chibi Maruko-chan sazae-san and Ama-chan. Ama-chan is Asadora and it had finished. It’s regrettable. Every Sunday night I often watch Chibi Maruko-chan and sazae-san. If I can’t watch it because I have a place to go, I record and watch it. This term’s new dramas started. I watched LEGAL HIGH the other day, it was interesting so I watch it every week maybe. I like to watch TV shows but my brother likes more than me, so my brother pick up a TV remote control every day... I can’t watch what I like so I hardly watch TV show. Sometimes I watch TV show with my brother. Watching TV show too much isn’t good so I want to continue this habit. However, I think my brother watch TV too much. I think that sometime No TV show day need. I’ll challenge it someday!

161 words

No comments:

Post a Comment