Thursday, October 17, 2013

Favorite Animal

Today I would like to write about my favorite animal. My favorite animal is dolphin, and I really love it. They are very clever. I’ve loved their shows. When I was an elementary school student, my family went to Oita because my dad had to go to its hospital once a year. At the time, we often went to an aquarium, which is known as umitamago. I’ll add the homepage later. I really liked animals’ shows, especially dolphins’ show. I have visited Amakusa in Kumamoto to touch them. Watching wild dolphins was a lot of fun. I could touch them, and it was very good memory for me. After graduating my old high school, my family went to Oita as family trip. Maybe I also wrote about it in my blog. We went to umitamago too, and I really enjoyed dolphins show. I can watch them all the day maybe. Someday I want to do it.

156 words

No comments:

Post a Comment