Sunday, October 20, 2013

Favorite TV Stars

Today I would like to write about my favorite TV stars. My favorite TV star, especially child star is Mana Ashida. She is very clever and cute girl. At first, I didn't know about her but I watched "Marumo no Okite," which is TV drama, and I became interested in her. Marumo no okite has two child stars. One of them is Fuku suzuki. He is very cute boy too. They are same age, and they are second-year in elementary schools I think. I like children, so I like child stars better I think. Of course, I have favorite adult stars, for example, Yui Aragaki. She plays a role at the drama, which is known as "LEAGAL HIGH." She is cute too. I like Satomi Ishihara too. She is very beautiful, and I like Haruka Ayase. She is very wonder woman I think.


143 words

No comments:

Post a Comment