Monday, October 28, 2013

Best Firends 4

Hey, guys. I'll introduce my best friends today. Please look at this picture.
This picture was taken at The Kumamoto Castle on March 28. There are three smiling girls ne! Midmost girl is me. haha The girl who is standing at the first left is Kyoko. She always smiles and her smile is fantastic like Sun flower. So her nickname is Sun flower. haha She is going to Health science university. The girl who is standing at first left is Sumika. She is very kind girl and her smile is fantastic like cherry bloosms i think. She is going to Kumamoto university. They are very nice girls. Last year we spent many times together. There were many things to happen. I miss these days and i miss you guys<3 On March 28, we met at The Kumamoto Castle for a long time. We had a hanami party there. I had really good time. By the way, Sumika became twenty years' old a few days ago and i gave her handmade message book. I made a message book for the first time but it was good i think. i'm happy to make it good and see what she was pleased with it. Love you guys.

204 words




No comments:

Post a Comment