Friday, October 4, 2013

at Fukushima...

Today I would like to write about my favorite vacation memory, especially about this summer vacation. To tell the truth, I went to Fukushima this summer because my grandmother went to the heaven so I went to her funeral. That fact made me very sad but she had wrote a diary every night and before going to the heaven, she often wrote the word "heaven" so I and my relatives think that our grandmother had known the time. Her face was beautiful and she was smiling. I believe that my grandmother went to the heaven because she had finished her earthly life and she starts her life in the heaven. Thanks to her, I was loved a lot and the time that spent with my relatives in Fukushima made me happy and got me thinking about my life. If an ancestor wasn’t, I’m not here. My existing is wonderful miracles I felt. I’ll do my best in earthly life. I won’t forget this summer.

[164 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment