Friday, October 18, 2013

Favorite Drink

Today I would like to write about my favorite drinks. One of my favorite drinks is water, which is known as I LOHAS. It has 2 tastes, that is, apple and tangerine (orange). I like better water taste of apple than water taste of orange. I often 2 liters of water bottle at discount store, and I put in my bottle. However, there is only water taste of orange in there. I like water taste of apple better, and that’s too bad for me. I always think why there isn't water taste of apple there. I only can buy it at vending machines and convenience stores. I often buy it at a vending machine under building no12. In summer, cold drink is good but these days it’s getting cold, so I want water taste of apple at discount store someday.

140 words


No comments:

Post a Comment