Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Favorite flower

Today I would write about my favorite flower. My favorite flower is Lantana. This is so pretty flower. When I saw it for the first time, I was surprised and wanted to know the name of this flower but I couldn’t know because my friends didn't know. After the day, one day, I happened to find same flowers in the way from a parking with mom. I said "I want to know the name of this flower." and my mom didn't know but she said "This flower is like the hydrangea." After getting home, I researched but I couldn’t find. However, the other day, finally I found this flower’s name. My mom helped me again. This time she said “This flower’s leafage is like perilla leafage.” and I researched and posted on Facebook. After that, I could find the name of this flower! I was so happy and I often research and look at beautiful flowers on IPhone.
 
158 words

No comments:

Post a Comment