Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Favorite Candies

Today I would like to write about my favorite candies. I have a lot of favorite candies, for example, chocolate, candies, and ice creams. I can't write down all because I have too much favorite candies. Today I want to introduce some of them, for example, I like chocolate very much, and especially "KitKat" is the best. The name is good I think. When I was a junior high school and a high school student, I gave them for my seniors to pray for their passing the exams for entering high schools and universities. When I was a high school student, I liked slab chocolate but these days I like something taste of chocolate better than. I like candy too, especially throat candy taste of grape. The rest... I like ice creams very much. In summer, I want to eat it every day I think. Something cold make me refresh in hot days.  


153 words

No comments:

Post a Comment