Sunday, October 20, 2013

Favorite Fruits

Today I would like to write about my favorite fruits. My favorite fruit is Japanese pears. I really love it. The pear is now in season, so I want to eat it every day. My families love it too. When my mother peels a lot of fruits, for example, pears, apples and kaki, and put them it tupper, pears disappear at first. I like pears better than apples. In Japan, Japanese pears mean nashi. When I say my favorite fruit, of course I say nashi in Japanese but sometimes around me for a second moment think that you don't have favorite food? However, after that they found nashi doesn’t mean anything but a Japanese pear. In English, I don't have to worry about it, and it's good I think. In addition to this, I love peach too. It was delicious.


140 words

No comments:

Post a Comment