Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Favorite places


I would like to write about my favorite places. My favorite places are hot springs, especially suisyun in Mashiki, Kumamoto. There is near shopping mol kurea, and it takes about 30 minutes from my house. I hardly go there because it is far but I have a time and want to go there. Six months ago, I finally got driver’s license and can go there by myself. The other day, I went there with my mother and had a relax time there. In suisyun, there are many kinds of hot springs and I can enjoy having a relax time. In 2nd floor, I can enjoy ganbanyoku while reading comics and magazines. I like relaxing and I like to go there. In restaurant, I can eat various food. I like noodles so I often eat udon there. In addition, I can go shopping after or before hot springs. Sometimes I have a relax time in there and go shopping. Thought suisyun is far from my house, I have very good time there. And I want to go there. 
If I want to take hot spring in night, I often go sironoyu near my house. There is the Kumamoto Castle near my house, so sironoyu is near my house. It takes about 10 minutes from my house. I often go there by myself or with my sister. Sometimes I go there with my mother. I can eat delicious foods there too. I can take ganbanyoku there too but the size is smaller than suisyun. After take a bath, I like to drink coffee there. During summer vacation, I went there by myself and I took a colder hot spring. There were a few children there. The children came there with their grandmother, and they swam there. They thought the colder hot spring was so like pool. It was a lot of fun. I like children and hot springs, so I had a special time with the children in there, of course I didn’t swim, I did watched them. 
My friends like to go to hot springs, so I like to go there with my friends. During summer vacation, I couldn’t go there with them because I’m not in Kumamoto, so I want to go there in the future. Winter comes, so warmful is good I think. Taking a bath slowly is good for health I think. I’m looking forward! There are many hot springs in Kumamoto. One of my friends work at a hot spring. I want to go there someday. The area is famous for hot springs. There are many customers. I proud of it. I like Kumamoto, and I really want to enjoy it. The area is far from my house but I go there in near future.  


458 words

No comments:

Post a Comment