Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Week 2-Music I like

I like music very much. When I was a high school student and a junior high school student, I joined the brass band club, and played the tenor saxophone every day. When I was an elementary school student, I joined chorus club. I learned to play the piano from when I was a second grade to when I was seventh grade. At first, I don’t like to play the piano, but I became to like it since then! Music has special power I think. These days, I often listen to J-POP music, but I started to listen to Western music and American music to improve my English skills, especially listening. I’m watching “glee”, so I’m interested in songs in the movie. Someday I want to sing these songs well. Please tell me your favorite songs.

[135 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment