Sunday, April 14, 2013

14th

Hello!
Today is Sunday, and how r u getting along?
Today, I had the schedule broken :-/ cuz i overslept!
Phew, I slept at 1:00... why?
hmm, I understood it!
‘In spring one sleeps a sleep that knows no dawn.’ ne! lol
I was scheduled to get up at 7:00 and send my parents to the traffic center.
I got a driver's license one week ago! Before yesterday, I drive while picking up father or mother on the supporting seat.
But! Today! I was scheduled to drive alone for the first time :.-/ I looked forward to... That's too bad ne! I look forward to next chance!
My parents went a tour to Shimonoseki.
I spent time wacthing TV dramas recorded, reading comics, putting in order, and listening to music at home :)
In a sense, I had a nice Sunday! haha

Today's dinner was delicious!
My parents bought Kaisendon, that is, a large bowl of rice topped with fresh seafood to take home to us.
I'll attach the photo ne!
I'm stuffed!
I can't eat any more, but i wanna eat icecream! lol

Let's keep doing our best this week!
Good bye.

[193 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment