Wednesday, April 24, 2013

First challenge

Hey, guys. I would like to introduce my first challenge today.
It is ikebana :)) This photo is my first challenge. Last January i took a lesson in ikebana for the first time. I went to chuo driving school, and my teacher, Mr. Yazu, recommended me to take a lesson in ikebana. He has a certificate to teach ikebana. I'm a KGU student, and i have a lesson at Mcdnald' north Kumamoto store. We borrowed second floor from them. We took a burger set, and after eating i was taught by my teacher who was a woman. haha Ikebana looks difficult, but there is no perfect rule. We can do ikebana with a liberal idea, but have to observe good manners. I want to challenge again. I call Mr. Yazu :)) Why don't you do it with me?

Good bye.

[140 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment