Sunday, April 21, 2013

English words

Hey, guys. Did you spend a nice Sunday? It was cold today. The wind was strong.

I write a dairy by using English words which i want to memorize.

These days i oversleep my usual time.
My excuse represented nothing to my mother. haha
I became a victim of greed for sleep ne!
My ancestors would be surprised because of my greed for sleep :-/

My nose is running. Rontinely my cold from a cold, and i take care of myself and i'm careful not to spred germs.

My father run a law official. I always profit by his experience. He hires my mother as employee, and their wages used to bring up children. Thanks, my parents.
They are very kind, but sometimes the extreme limit of endurance comes. i can't resist such time because i regard the situation as serious. lol

I guraduated from a prestige high school. There is a enormous pool.
My class teachers were thick, and i worry about their health. lol

Phew! I finish.
Good bye!

[171 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment