Monday, April 15, 2013

15th

Hey, guys. Today is Monday!
How's everything? I'm so-so ne!
On Mondays, i have four classes, the international society and Japan, the history of western painting, the history of English literature and speaking.
This mornig, i got up at 7:00, and it wasn't good for me. I wanna get up more early :-/
My father send me to my college cuz he can go to work through in front of KGU. Thanks, dad!
In speaking class, i developed a new food. Its name is ‘graple’.
Do you think that it is what?
It's combi of apples and grape!
Looks yummy, isn't it? haha
Good point is that tase is good, but bad point is difficult to eat ne!
I enjoyed this class, and look forward to next class.
After classes, i used AV corner and watched glee1. Unfortunately, i couldn't watCh it midway cuz something is wrong with the DVD. i skipped :-/ And i couldn't watch it to the last cuz time is up. My mon picked me up at in front of college. Thanks, mom.
i watch glee1 tomorrow and look forward to!
We went shopping to buy food materials. I drove from the supermarket to my house.
i'll add driving to my hobbies :) Driving is so fun ne!
Tomorrow, my friend Mayu have the written test! Good luck, Mayu!

See you!

[225 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment