Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12th

Hey, guys! It was cold today ne.
Are you OK? Don't you have a cold? I'm fine! Plz take care of yourself!
I have four classes on Friday, Subject of the teaching profession, International law, Korean, and Honors English Seminar Ⅲ.
Second class's teacher is Mr. Ito.
She is very nice teacher I think.
I learn about an ethics class in this class. I have to go to my old school to do practice teaching in a few years. I'll make careful preparations. To begin with, I improve my English skills, especially pronounce. I'll do my best!
I had lunch at English Lounge. I couldn't speak cuz I was nervous.
I want to change myself.
Third class was too difficult for me :-/
Fifth class was Korean! I chose it cuz I'm interested in Korea. Korean is easy to study for Japanese cuz Korean and Japanese is similar in grammer to each other. I look forward to next class.
Last class is Honors. I'm glad to take this class. I do my best to study abroad!

Have a nice weekend :-)

[181 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment