Friday, April 19, 2013

19th

hey, guys. How are you today? :))
I'm fine.
Yesterday it was very hot, so i went with light clothes. But it was cold and the wind was strong. lol
I think it's difficult to choose clothes.
Today was Friday, and i have four classes. Last Friday i had lunch at English Lounge, but i had lunch at next class today.
Third class is the intermational law, but it was too difficult for me. Fourth class is Korean. Learning something new is fresh ne!
ㅎ(Korea) means lol, w(Japan) and 笑(Japan).
It's interesting! haha
Last class is Honors. I had a words test, but it was terrible.
On reflection i was remiss in my efforts. :-/ i'll do my best next time!

i drove to yumetown with my mother on the passenger seat and my younger brother on a back seat. They said various things to me a lot. ‘Look out!’, ‘Eek!’, ‘Phew’ and so on. These words made me irritated! :-/
After arrival, i went to Starbucks coffee and ate coffee tiramisu frappuccino. it was new and fantastic! i'll attach the photo.
Although i was irritated because of my mom and my brother, stuff's smile made me happy :))
I though smile is really fantastic!
I decided to protect smile :)) ♡

Have a nice weekend!
Good bye.

[218 words]
New Product

No comments:

Post a Comment