Tuesday, April 16, 2013

16th

Hi, how are you today?
Today i was sleepy especialy morning and after return :-/
Of course i'm so sleepy now!
But i've decided to write a diary in English everyday, so i'll do my best.
On Tuesdays i have three classes, Listening, Cultural anthropology and Cross-cultural communication. I have first, second and fourth class.
We watched ‘The truman show’ at the last Listening class, but we couldn't watch it till the last because time was up! Finally, we watched it till the last. It was exciting! The movie made me to think in various ways. Am I truman!? lol
I was glad to learn new things, hafta, gimme, and gonna. I've known wanna, but these words were fresh!
Hafta means have to. Gimme means give me. Gonna means going to ne!
Spare time and after classes, i watched ‘glee1 and 2’. I'm LOOKINGW forward to next story!

See you tomorrow.
G'night!

                   [152 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment