Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 17th

Hey, how are you doing?
I'm fine!
It was intense rainy this morning!
In fact i don't like rain, so i was shocked to found that it was rainy. haha
Today is Wednesday, and one week passed since I began to write a diary in English every day.
I became to like writing more!
On Wednesdays, i have three classes.
Second class is Writing class, and we labeled in our blogs, watched friends' blogs and comented! It was fun, and i was helped by assistants. Thanks our seniors!
I had third class after lunch, and i was so sleepy. Indeed i had been dozing :-/ Mr. Hayashi, I'm
sorry.
Last class is Christianity outline. There are many people this class.
Too many! :-/
After classes, i used AV corner and watched ‘glee 3’. I enjoyed it today! In this movie, american people say ‘fantastic’ and ‘sweet’ like ‘Sound's good’. I think that it is different from the Japanese. It is useful for me to watch movies ne!
I watch ‘glee’ tomorrow, and look forward to it!

Good bye.

[178 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment