Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10th

Hi, how are you?
Today, the wind was strong ne!
When I left the house, I was surprised :-/
However, there was a lot to be happy!!
After a long absence, I met Akino who was in same class when I was a third year high school. She entered KGU this year, so I met her to give some textbooks I used last year. I was glad to see her smile.
In a bicycle parking, I met Mikkun who was in same class when I was a second year junior high school. He entered KGU this year too! I was surprised cuz I met him after an interval of four years. He was slightly fatter than old days. haha
On my way home, I dropped in. I met Emi by chance. She had her long hair cut off, and she looks good!
And I discovered rape field. I'm sorry that I couldn't take a photographs, but it was very beautiful!
And I saw beautiful tutuji in the Kumamoto university. I'll attach the photo :-)
When I was almost lost in the university, Erika found me! She was same club during my high school days. I was pleasant to meet her for a long time! :,-) We walked together while talking.
I met many friends today!
Today was happy day★

[219 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment