Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week 8-Foreign countries


Today I would like to talk about foreign countries. I have been Korea several times, but I have never been to America and Europe. I really want to go to countries whose official language is English. My major is English, so I want to try someday. This year I’m going to go to Vietnam with my friend, Sakura. We go there to see our friend, Thu. She was an exchange student last year, and we spent good time with her. I think that there are many things we don’t know until we go to actual place, see by my eyes, listen to by my ears, and feel by my skin. For example Koreas’ paths are actually dirty. In Korea we receive many trials. I went there and knew these things for the first time. So I want to feel world by myself. It is one of my dreams. 

148 words



at Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment