Thursday, May 16, 2013

Week 6-How I study English

Today I would like to write about how I study English. Every day I study English in class at my university. I have speaking, reading, writing and listening classes. In addition, I study English to get TOFEL score over 450 points every day. First, I watch a American or western movie while listening to English. But, I watch scripts… These days I watch glee and Disney movies. After going home, I use English Central. Pronunciation is difficult, but I’ll do my best. And I take TOFEL cores this month. And I write to my blog almost every day, and I did typing homework as soon as possible. My ideal is speaking English more. I want to change myself because I really worry about talking to foreigners by English.

128 words

No comments:

Post a Comment