Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My name is Ananda.

Hey guys. I have speaking class on Mon. Yesterday I had a presentation in the class. Let's see together from now on.
 
I'm Ananda from India. I'm 19-years old.
Please look at first slide. This strange words are Hindi language, and it's written "India" in Hindi. Hindi is official language of India, and English is official language too!
Please look at second slide. This is world map. I show you where is India. Do you know, don't you? Yeah, red circle shows you position of India in the world.
In slide 3, I show you national flag of India.
In slide 4, this picture is Indian food, and it is so delicious!
In slide 5, these beautiful women wear traditional dresses of India. It's called Surrey. Of course, Mother Teresa wore it!
In slide 6, I show you beautiful palace. It's Tag Mahal, and it's a world heritage. This is really really beautiful place. Let's go together someday! I'm looking forward to the day.
In slide 7, I show you a man who is swinging a bat. This sport is cricket, and it's popular in India. I think that it is similar to baseball.
In slide 8, I show you my brother. He is a professional sports player, and he plays Field hockey. His age is 16-years-old, but he is taller than me, of course.
In slide 9, I show you my parents. My father is oil magnate, and he is so rich. He always buys me anything what I want. I really appreciate him. My mother is actress, and she is so beautiful! My parents are always kind me and my brother.
In last slide, I and my partner appear. My partner is so cool, gentle and funny. I really love him<3

293 words

No comments:

Post a Comment