Thursday, May 9, 2013

Essay 1-02a: University Life

I would like to talk about my university life today. First of all, I introduce my every day timetable. In fact I'm not good at getting up early. Before sleeping, in my bed I usually spend time with net surfing and think that I want to do more. Because of this foolish notion, sometimes i sleep late and oversleep. After waking up, i wash my face, change my clothes, have break fast, wash my tooth and make up.

I usually go to school by bus, and sometimes my father or mother send off  me to my university because my parents can go to work with going past the front of my university. Also, they sometimes pick me up at my university. I really appreciate them. I can go to school by bicycle but I'm scared small path near a Kokai bridge. It's under the construction now, and after completion, i might go to school by bicycle.

My major is English, and I have 17 classes in a week. I take classes to be a teacher, and I have more classes than my friends. I started to take a Korean class this year. Frankly, my cousin lives in Korea and my younger sister is studying abroad in there. When I five grade, I stayed there with a host family in 2 days and 1 night. The host mother is Japanese and she acted as an interpreter. Thanks to her, I could have a nice home stay. Next time I want to communicate with them without interpreter, and I began to take a Korean class. It's exciting!

I have dreams. First, it's to study abroad. I think that it's hard to live in other country, but it's good experience. I want to be a nice English speaker. I'm good at writing and reading because I had studied very hard when I was a high school student. however, i'm not good at listening. I can understand words while looking at scripts, but I can't understand without looking. I really regret not having challenged to improve my speaking and listening skills. So I want to study abroad and challenge to spend every day with real English, but I haven't decided where to go because I can't decide. All country are attractive for me. Second, it's to be engaged with children and English in the future. I want to be an English teacher now, but this dream might change.

To tell the truth, I had only some friends in university when I entered this university. However, I have many friends now. I always have lunch with my friends and it was a lot of fun. I really enjoy spending time with my friends while talking. There are many interesting friends around me. Also, everyone is cute I think. I'm not in cycle, but there are various relationships with various people. I appreciate the truth.

I became sophomore this year and I have many homework than last year. In writing class I have to post book reviews, dairy, essays and so on in my blog. I'm good at writing and it's fun. Last year I took writing Ⅰ and Ⅱ, and I wrote journals and I became to be a nice writer...just kidding. In speaking class I have to practice at English Central. At first I thought that it's hard for me, but these days I became to enjoy practice pronunciation. I'm not good a speaker, and it's good for me to improve my pronunciation. I'll do my best!

Lastly I write about my travel plans. I like to travel. If I were more rich. I would travel abroad. After I graduated from high school, I had a family trip to Oita and a trip with my best friend to HUIS TEN BOSCH. I write memories in my blog someday. I want to Tokyo Disney Resort this year because Tokyo Disney Land became 30th anniversary year, that is, happiness year. I have never been there, and I really really want to go there this year. I'm looking forward to the day!

691 words

2 comments:

  1. I want to go abroad too. Where do you want to go abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your parents are very kind, so you are very kind too.
    Do you have a driving licence? I heard that you scared small path near a Kokai bridge, I think so too. Therefore you try to driving a car when you come to university.
    I think that your dream is wonderful, I want to be a nice English speaker too. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete