Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Family trip

Hi, i'll write about my family trip last March. After graduating my high school, my family went to Oita. There are five people in my family, father, mother, I, younger sister and younger brother. We had a family trip for a long time and we went to African safari park, themepark(the name is KIJIMA) and Aquarium(the name is umitamago). We had scheduled to go to African safari park and KIJIMA, but the wind was so strong that we couldn't be out and we decided to go to umitamago. I'll talk about African safari park today. There are so many animals there, we can see them directly and give them their feed directly. Of course, we did! It was so exciting and we had really good time. I found that giraffe's tonge was so long, there were Top and bottom relations in animals' world and so on. I'll attach some pictures. If you would like to go there, click Here







161 words

No comments:

Post a Comment