Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I learned in 2013

I would like to write about what I learned in 2013. This year, I became sophomore student. I had heard sophomore is the hardest year, so I had worried about if I could live... but back to past, I could do it I think.

This year, I had big exams for being an exchange student. Through it, I thought about myself carefully. I had passed the exams, and I became to study English harder. I'm taking classes for being an English teacher now. I had some microteachings in this year. I was so nervous because of these, but it was doing well. Through these challenges, I learned about classes.

In this year, I more often went to English Lounge than last year. It was courageous for me to go there, but going there is a lot of fun. I met a lot of people there, and enjoyed talking with them. I learned that courageous was important, and I learned a lot from people I met. They were working hard every time, so their work taught me a lot of things.

On October in this year, finally I started to work at a cram school as a tutor. I want to be an English teacher, and it was a lot of fun. However, teaching English is difficult, especially to students who don't like English. When I was a junior high school, I liked English, so it was difficult for me... Through this job, I learned fun and difficulties of teaching English. Through 2013, I learned a lot of things and met a lot of people. I want to thank all of people!

[271 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment