Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I intend to learn in 2014

I would like to write about what I intend to learn in 2014. At first, in 3 months, I become junior student. Maybe, I don't have to take many classes, so time for me will be increased. I intend to learn how to use the time for my future. I want to do a lot of things, and learn a lot. I intend to learn about my future job.

In 7 months, I will go to Montana State University in the United States as an exchange student. I want to learn about English education, cultures, live English, and so on at there. Can't wait! To success my study abroad, I want to learn English harder in Japan. Until my departure, I continue to improve my speaking and listening skills! In there, I will live in a dorm, and have to live by myself. For this, until my departure, I have to learn cooking. I'll do my best at home...

On October in 2013, I started my work as a tutor. Because I'll study abroad, I have to quit this in half a year. Until then, I intend to learn a lot of things from my students and peers, especially how to teach English easily. This experience will be helpful for me in the near future I think.

[217 words]



 

No comments:

Post a Comment