Friday, January 10, 2014

MR: King of the Apology


I thought about movies which I've watched in this year... I remembered to watch this movie, King of the Apology, with my friends, Nozomi and Sakura. That day was Wednesday. On Wednesdays, we have fifth class. Wednesdays remind ladies of ladies' day. Only girls can watch a movie in 1,000 yen. That movie was funny. We laughed very much... If you have a chance, let's watch it!

[67 words]

Nobuyuki Iinuma, Kazutoshi Wadakura, and Satoshi Fukushima (Producers), & Nobuo, Mizuta (Director). (2013). King of the Apology. Japan: Nippon Television Network Corporation

2 comments:

  1. I want to watch this movie. It is looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch it after I read your review. Also ladies' day is happy day, Why don't we go to the theater someday? :->

    ReplyDelete