Monday, January 20, 2014

BR 2-18: Huckleberry Finn

"You don't know about me if you have not read a book by the name of The Adventures of Tome Sawyer. But that doesn't matter" (p.1)

 Like this, this book is the continuation of a story. It's interesting! The other day, I've written a book review about The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.  In this book, Huckleberry Finn, Tom's friends, is main character! Of course, Tom appeared on the scene. I feel like they are alive. It's great!

  I chose this book because I've heard that this book is so famous. I'll go to the United States from next summer, so I decided to read a lot of American books. This time, I tried to read this book. The author is Mark Twain. This book is printed from IBC public. These series have word list, and it's kind for readers.
139 words

  Mark Twain. (2005). Huckleberry Finn. Tokyo, Japan: IBC public.

1 comment: