Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Favorite Photo

Today I would like to write about my favorite photo. I’m joining MONDAY UNION, which was opened by Yung, the other Monday, in it, we introduced each other our most favorite photo. I looked for my many photos, and found it. This was taken by Michika, she is one of an exchange students, and she send it to me. This photo is the list of exchange students. I was so happy to see this picture because I found I could go to the Montana State University as an exchange student from next summer. That is, this photo is an announcement of successful! Thanks for sending me, Michika. This picture maybe changed my life. I want to improve my English skills more. I’ll do my best. In fact, I have two favorite photos. I would like to introduce the one by the by. That was taken by my mother maybe. When I became 1 year old, I walked! On my first birthday, I walked! That photo shows us my first step. So, this is my favorite too, and I use it as my icon in LINE.

185 words

No comments:

Post a Comment