Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Essay 2-03a: Spending with computers

Today I would like to write about learning with computers. At first, computers remind me of a lot of homework. And, a lot of homework reminds me of speaking, writing, reading, listening and other classes. I have a lot of homework. 

I have my own computer. My father gave it to me. It is portable and Windows 8. However, to tell the truth, it is inconvenient for me. Oops, not inconvenient. It is TOO convenient for me. 

In speaking class, I have homework. That one ie online study and practice. That is English central. We have to make 80,000 points by the end of this term. These day, I haven't done it. I little regretted to do it during summer vacation but doing it every day is very important I think. I need English muscle. 

One of speaking class' homework is making presentations about a country, food and dish. I've made a restaurant with my friends, Yui and Tomohiro as homework. I made menu and I do a presentation. 

In writing class, I have much homework. I have essay and report. In addition to this, I have to write book reviews and diary. We have to write 15,000 words by the end of this term. I wrote a lot but these days, I didn't it. We have to write 18 book reviews too. I've written 11 book reviews. 7 more to go. One of my friends has done. She is so great.

In reading class, I often use a computer. We have some assignments. We have to search some headlines from newspapers. Searching is difficult but I saw English newspapers for the first time due to these assignments. My teacher from reading class is considerate, so we have to use Word, one of office tools. I enjoyed learning new methods about it. I sometimes search English news on Internet. That's so convenient.

In listening class, I use a computer for doing my homework. My homework is listening but I can't listen to the homework by my iPhone. Why~~ That's too inconvenient.  So, I always use a computer in building no.14 at this university.
E-campus center is convenient, so I recommend you to use this place.

I've wrote to find that I always learn with computers. As a university student, computers are indispensable. Using them is more important I think. Computers are so convenient but there are some bad points. When I use a computer, I'll take care of them and use them well. 

413 words

8 comments:

  1. This essay was easy to understand how you use computers in your classes.
    That was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your used many difficult words, you are smart!
    I have a portable computer, it is convenient, I think so too.
    How often use the computer? I used my computer almost every day.
    You wrote many paragraphs, but topic is few.
    You wrote "computer has bad points", you write about them, How about write?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use my computer almost every day, too.
      Indeed I don't write many topics.
      Thank you for advice a lot!

      Delete
  3. I think so too. Homework is very hard for us. Let's try it together. What is the most difficult point about using computers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Computers have a lot of convenient functions, but I can't use it very well. That's most difficult point for me.

      Delete
  4. Your essay is kind for reading.
    What function dou you like? (Internet, Word, Excel,,,,,etc.)
    I cannot suggest you because the essay is very nice!

    ReplyDelete