Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I Think About Celebrations

I would like to talk about celebrations.  Of course, I celebrate my family’s birthdays and my friends’ birthdays.  June 26th was my younger sister’s 17th birthday.  We had sushi delivered and had a birthday party at home.  We ate sushi, deep-fried chicken and cake while drinking juice.  June 17th was Father’s day.  In this year, I, my sister and my brother presented my father “zinbei” in a body.  Zinbei is light cotton summer clothing consisting of knee-length shorts and short-sleeved jacket, often worn at festivals.  My sister presented him a handkerchief, too. We, my family ate cake which my mother bought at delicious cake shop.  May 13th was Mother’s day.  May 12th was my father’s birthday, so I cooked a custard pudding tart for them. After my and my brother's failure in exams, my family celebrated us doing our best.  I and my brother were happy, so Now, we do our best at present school.  In my family, we usually celebrate as often as we can.  I would like to celebrate more things in my life.  I don’t think celebrating isn't a waste of time because it gives me power.  I like to celebrate with someone.  It goes without saying that my family, I like to do with my friends, too.  When it comes to celebrating with my friends, we usually celebrate when my friend get a boyfriend or girlfriend.  In their memorial day, I sometimes mail them. “I wish you the best!”  I feel happy to see them spend happily.  Of course, I celebrate my friend’s birthday.  June 8th was my friend’s birthday.  I and the other my friends prepared confectioneries and I cooked cookies for her.  I was glad to see her rejoice to see cookies.  After all, I like to celebrate because celebrating is happy, especially celebrating with someone!


302 words

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for post a comment in my blog!
    Celebration is very important, i think so too!
    When is your birthday? Sorry, i can't remember recently. I want to celebrate to you:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment!
      I wrote this post last year but I have same thought.
      My birthday is December 12.
      Your bairthday is December 24, isn't it?

      Delete
    2. Sorry, i never forget your birthday!
      My birthday is December 24, that's right!
      Our birthday is same month:-) Wow!

      Delete
    3. Let's celebrate our birthday together!

      Delete