Saturday, November 2, 2013

Best friend 5


Today I'll introduce my best friend. Please look at this photo.
This photo was taken about one and half years ago. March 25-26.2012. At HUIS TEN BOSCH. After graduating our old high schools, we went to have a graduating trip to HUIS TEN BOSCH in Nagasaki. We went there by ourselves and spent there for one night and two days. At first, we had a meeting at traffic center in Kumamoto and took an express bus to Nagasaki. It took about three hours. First day we took many attractions. It was great. The night, we took a ferries’ wheel and saw beautiful views. Of course, we ate many delicious food ne! haha
My best friend's name is Reishuku. Her nickname is Rei-chan. We met when we were elementary school students. We spent for a long time together. We have never gone to same school but we take a contact almost every day by message, call, Twitter and Facebook. She goes to Kumamoto University now and we sometimes meet to chat. However, she has never been to KGU and I want her to come to ne! haha I've been to her house many times, but she rarely come to my house because my house is dirty. lol I have to clean my house to invite her ne! haha


217 words

No comments:

Post a Comment