Saturday, November 2, 2013

BR 2-08: Girl Meets Boy

"My plan worked, you see." (p.25)

This story is made up there points of view, that is, the girl, the boy and the town. (I can't understand it. haha Why is there the town's story???) At first, it is Donna's story. Her story starts in late July. It was the first day of her holiday. While having good time on the boat, she found him. He was really good-looking. She likes him. Second story is Mark's story. There were hundreds of people on the boat, but he found her. She is really good-looking with nice brown eyes and black hair. After that, what will they? What is my plan? Who said that?

I chose this book because I thought reading books from this level is good for present me. This story is retold by Derek Strange. This is in the Penguin Readers Beginner and written in British English. Its YL is 1.0, so it is written 1900 words (about 26 pages). Though there are more pages than usual, maybe you can read this book as usual. This story is little fun, and I recommend you to read this book if you had free time. For your information, this book is a black-and-white book.


[203 words]

Derek Strange. (1999). Girl Meets Boy. Essex, England: Penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment