Saturday, August 3, 2013

Vacation 2-What classes I will take next term

I would like to write about what classes I will take next term. At first, I will take required classes and classes for being an English teacher of course! This term I took an outline of English literature so I will take an outline of American literature this term. In addition, I didn't take history of American literature I this term, but I will take it next term. I'm a little worried. And, I will continue to take Korean class. Korean is little difficult but pronunciation is more like English than Japanese. So to improve my Korean pronunciation is good for improving English pronunciation! Next term will be harder than this term so I will do my best for preparing during this summer vacation!

124 words

No comments:

Post a Comment