Monday, August 12, 2013

Best friends 3

Hi, I'll introduce my best friends today. Please look at this photo sticker.
We took this photo sticker last March, about five months ago. That day we went to our old high school together. Yeah, we graduated from same high school. We were in class five of the first grade. When I entered the classroom, I had only two friends in the room. I was very tense... However, we were always near because our family name were close. Gradually we came to be good friends.

Please look at that photo sticker again. As you know, I'm standing at the first right, the girl who is standing midmost is Tomoko, and the girl who is standing at the first left is Hikari. We could be in same class for two years thanks to our class teacher. I and Hikari were in same class for three years! I was very happy and thanks to my teachers.

Hikari is very interesting girl. She is going to Kumamoto university now. We can sometimes see and talk to each other, but Tomoko is going to university in Tokyo, so we rarely meet. We sometimes contact with LINE, Twitter, and Skype. These tools are very convenient! I'm happy to be in the present age. haha We'll see next summer, and i'm really looking forward to the day. Before the day, i want to be pretty because they are very cute and beautiful! lol Love you guys<3
Good bye. (I wrote this contents last spring. haha I'll hang out them tomorrow!)

254 words



No comments:

Post a Comment