Saturday, August 3, 2013

Vacation 1-My vacations plans/preparation (past, present and future)

Today I would like to write about my vacation plans and preparation. I have some plans during this summer vacation. First, I will go to my old high school with my best friends from high school. One of them goes to a university in Tokyo and she will return to Kumamoto. I can hang out with her for the first time in 4 months! Second, I will go to Oita with my siblings. I really like hot springs so I'm looking forward to it. Third, I will go to Aso to see my best friends. I spent last summer with them so I'm glad to see them again. In addition, I will go to the Kumamoto Airport on August 19 with Sakura and Mayu. Maybe Mayu will drive! We go there to see Nozomi. She is in MN now for overseas training. I can’t wait to listen to her wonderful stories!

151 words

No comments:

Post a Comment