Monday, August 12, 2013

I was a cat!?

 One day, I woke up to find that Im not a human being.  I wasn't in my room.
Oh my goodness! Where is here?
Unbelievable! Who am I?
I was upset, but I who am not a human being was recovered my presence of mind unexpectedly early.
Because I felt as if I were in a dream!
But! Several minutes later, a black man entered the room and walked up to me.
He held me in his arms and said to me.
Kitty! Kitty! How a cute you are!
I tried to say Im not Kitty to him, but the voice that came out from me was a cry.
Mew. Mew.
I couldn't understand the situation, but I was a cat called Kitty.
At the time, a housekeeper entered the room and said him.
Mr. Revels, theres a telephone call for you!
He responded OK. And he went out the room.
In the room, there are only two people, the housekeeper and I.
Then, the housekeeper talked to me.
Kitty. Mr. Revels has a hard time to become the senator. His happiness is only playing with you! Please look after him.
And the housekeeper went out the room too.
Several minutes later, he came and walked up to me.
He held me in his arms and said to me.
I have a hard time now. But this hard time is to my family and black peoples in the world.
First of all, I could understand the situation.
Im a cat called Kitty. My owner is Mr. Revels who has a hard time to be the senator.
I began to pretend Kitty for the time being.
When he called Kitty, I cried.
When he talked to me, I cried too.
He had a wife and five daughters, but he didn't complain to them, because he didn't want them to worry about him.
He was a kind person.
Such one day, the day was an election day, he run into our room and said to me
I became the first black senator! Thanks to you! Kitty!
He cried for joy.  I cried for joy too.
Just then, my body began to shine. Mew. Mew. Myuu” 
Eh?
Oh!
I began to speak language.
He was surprised at looking at me. 
I was surprised at too! But I could understand the situation.

I would return me, a human being. I said to him Thanks to you! Good luck!

(*I made this fiction story as my homework from American Affairs. How was it?)

455 words



No comments:

Post a Comment