Monday, August 19, 2013

What a surprising story!

Today, I would like to tell you about a surprising experience that I experienced last summer.  What I’m going to tell you about is something that happened to me personally in last summer vacation.
In last August, I went to Fukuoka with Itsuyo, Sumika and Kyoko. Our place meeting was into a supper nonstop bus called Hinokunigo. First of all, I met Istuyo at a waiting room of bus center, and we got on a bus.  We sat separate seats because we wanted to make sure of Sumika and Kyoko’s seats.
A few minutes later, Istuyo said “I’m missing my cell phone.  Can you call it?” I said “sure” and called, but her cell phone was missing.  We couldn’t hear the phone ringing.  When I was thinking about it, she said “I would get off a bus!”  I thought “Oh? Bus that we were getting on was driving.” 
However, when the bus stopped, she explained situation to driver, and she got off the bus.  While I'm surprising, she got off the bus. I was very surprised. After that, I contacted Sumika and Kyoko by message.  I didn’t do anything until they got on the bus.  After meeting on the bus, we called Itsuyo, but we couldn’t get into communication with her. While we were not aware of it, we arrived at Tenjin bus center.  We had a place to go to and we had a time limit.  We would take a subway. While waiting, we had lunch.  At first, we tried to enter a fast food, but we stopped because we wanted go to the rest room.  On the way to the restroom, we found a tasty bakery and we changed shop for lunch.  The bread was very tasty but we didn’t have time because we were lack of decision. Haha 
When we ate it hastily, Itsuyo were coming the bakery! 
“Wow! Why?” We were very surprised!  She was surprised, too. She said “I don’t know, but I came here without knowing why.”
What a surprising story! We could go to a place to go to in a body. 
By the way, Itsuyo's cell phone was found around the traffic center in Kumamo.
This is something that really happened in last summer vacation.

393 words

No comments:

Post a Comment