Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week 13-Your own topic

Today I would like to write about my brother. As I said the other day, I have a younger sister and a younger brother, and I would like to write about my brother today. He is Yasuhisa, and his nickname is Yasu. He is 16-years-old, and his birthday is February 26. He is a high school student, and he get to school by bicycle. It takes about 20 minutes to get to school. He joins the volleyball club. When he was an elementary school student, he joined the basketball club, but he changed his club. Since then, he plays volleyball every day. He eats toooooooooo much. I'm surprised every day... and, he isn't good at getting early, so he usually oversleeps and go to school quickly. Morning time for him is too important!

133 words

No comments:

Post a Comment