Friday, June 7, 2013

Week 12-Your own topic

Today I would like to write about my sister. I have a younger sister and a younger brother, and I write about my sister. She is Hanae, and she is 17-years-old now. Her birthday June 26, and she will be 18-years-old soon. When she was an elementary and junior high school student, she played volleyball, and when she was eighth grader, she was a captain and attacker. She was good at volleyball, but one day she was broken her foot and she couldn't do her best in her last game. My family was very sad, of course, she was sad too. After graduating from junior high school student, she went to a high school, but she quit it at soon. After that, she worked at bakery while studying at home. Now she is studying to Korea, and she will come back next month. She is very funny, and she was loved by everyone!  

153 words

No comments:

Post a Comment