Tuesday, July 16, 2013

No class

I have no class today. Yesterday was a national holiday, but we had classes. However, today and tomorrow I have no class because I have no supplementary lecture. Yay! Today I drove for a long time. At first, I went to first hospital with my sister. It's located Obiyama, and takes 30 minutes from my house. After going to hospital, we went to a hot spring near my house. It's located near Kamikumamoto station. It took about 40 minutes from the hospital because I made a mistake, that is, took the wrong way. haha Taking hot spring in the daylight was good because it wasn't crowded. After relaxing, we had lunch. I ate ramen served cold with shredded ham, cucumber, etc. on top. It’s hiyasityuka! It was delicious, and I liked ittt :) I tried to drive-through for the first time, and it was perfect. lol After getting home, I tried to watch Monsters, Inc, but I went to sleep. After waking up, I sent my sister off to Kurazushi, and went to my grandparents’ house. I helped them and got home, but I forgot to take my iPhone in there, so returned to there and got homeee. However, I received call from my sister and went to Kurazushi to pick her up. We looked in discount store to buy some ice on our way. Phew! Well done today. haha 


230 words



No comments:

Post a Comment