Friday, November 16, 2012

Journal H

Today I played “Sneak Oil” in class.  First time, I received six cards; gun, job, animal, bandage, grass, and exercise from you.  Customer is runaway.  I’ll write a letter to sell my new product to that customer.  Actually, I created gun job.  I recommended you. Gun job, that is, persons who use gun due to their jobs. I think that you need something to escape. I wanted to recommend you it, but I didn't create. I'm really sorry, but I think gun job are very talented people. At first, gun job come and see you, and they make a minute inquiry into your surroundings. When they inquire into your surroundings, you mustn't speak to them and have to be silent. All you have to do is entrust everything to them. Next, they use gun. After the crack of a gun, you have to run seriously. Finally, you'll escape safely. However, they never use gun to kill person, maybe you'll be after you! Good luck!
Second time, I received six cards; moon, name, friend, dream, balloon, leash from you.  Customer is missionary.  I’ll write a letter to sell my new product to that customer.  I created moon friend.  It is a person who is living in the moon. I think that you need many people to expand his/her religion. Moon friend is a spaceman, and he/she can do anything. If you asked kindly to him/her, he/she would help you. At first, let's make friends with him/her. He/she is glad because he/she is a person without friend. Next, let's ask kindly to him/her. "I wish for expanding of my religion." Maybe, he/she will help you. Finally, you can expand your religion. Sounds good, isn’t it?

283words

1 comment:

  1. What a strange story! Did Itsuyo find her cell phone? How did she get to Fukuoka? Myyyyyssssteries!

    I didn't understand what you meant by " While I lost myself"
    Journal G = 280++ words = 7 APs!!!

    I think the moon friend will be very helpful to missionaries on the moon. Your explanation of needing to make friends with their moon friend first will also be good missionary training.

    However, a runaway is not a person who is running. A runaway is a young teenager who does not want to live with their parents any more so they leave home and live by themselves or with a friend instead. I don't think the "gun job" is useful to a runaway at all. :(

    Journal H = 280+ words = 7-1 = 6 APs!!!

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete